viernes, 9 de junio de 2017

Welcome 2017!

Hello there!

It's been a while :( I know.
But cheer up cause we have a lot coming up this year. My mind is full of ideas I'd like to share with you.

For starters, I wanted to publish this special first blog post of the year 2017. It is the first one alright, so I wanted to make it different, hence the English!
This year I want to go and try writing English posts as well. All the English posts will have an English tag associated, so it's easier for you to find them and filter them.
I hope you find them as interesting, motivating and poetical as the Spanish posts.

Please let me know any suggestions, ideas, subjects, words, ... anything. Your feedback is very important to me.

Thanks for reading and happy Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario