martes, 29 de enero de 2019

Happy 2019!

I just realized January it's almost over and I haven't yet properly welcome 2019... so, here it is.
I was thinking about sharing the tips and tricks that worked so well for me last year and some new ideas on how to make the most out of our days and lives, and I thought about sharing this Justine's video instead. It's about "New Year Resolutions" and I think it has it all. She puts it in a wonderful way, very organized, original and most important, helpful. I've been watching her YouTube channel for a while now and I think she's amazing. She has helped me a lot (and not only in the fashion department)
Watch it, it's worth it! I hope you like it, and just to hook you up a little bit more, these are the 3 main subjects or categories she talks about on the video:
1. How to take care of yourself, your own wellbeing.
2. Investing in yourself.
3. How to invest in others, aka giving back.

Thank you all, thanks Justine Leconte, and have you all a wonderful year 2019, and stick around for more good content to come, about anything, but you know, mostly literature and poetry.
Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario